Fusing the power of man and nature, Himalaya was created to commemorate Master Perfumer Olivier Creed’s daring climb in the beautiful but treacherous Himalayan Mountains. A seductive scent of citrus mixes with warmer notes of sandalwood and cedarwood to recreate the snowcapped Tibetan landscape. Presented in an attractive metallic bottle, co-designed with Erwin Creed, this fragrance is the embodiment of pure confidence and rugged masculinity, resembling a climber’s canteen and the silvery look of alpine ice.
What it does:
- Himalaya’s Nourishing Skin Cream is a light, nongreasy, daily-use cream, which provides all day moisturizing, nourishment and protection.
- The cream is blended with the extracts of Aloe Vera, Winter Cherry, Indian Kino Tree and Indian Pennywort, which protect your skin from pollution and dry weather, providing nourishment and moisture.
- Indian Kino Tree has astringent properties which work as a skin tonic to tone and rejuvenate facial skin.
- Aloe Vera, known for its many healing properties, is rich in enzymes, polysaccharides and nutrients which exhibit antibacterial and antifungal action. A natural UV inhibitor, its hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the skin.
- Winter Cherry is an effective anti-stress agent. In skin care, this plant is used for its antioxidant action, which helps skin cell regeneration.
- Indian Pennywort is regarded as the best home remedy for skin disorders such as chronic ulcers and persistent eczema.
Directions for use:
- Apply Nourishing Skin Cream gently over face and neck twice daily, after cleansing. For best results, use regularly.
- Suitable for all skin types. Can also be used as a base for make-up.
- Nourishing Skin Cream is dermatologically-tested, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.